101 Tips for Parents of Children with Autism
عبر:: Ethan B. Miller , Paul J. Callahan , Arnold Miller , Theresa Smith
- Do you need help dealing with your child's tantrums, inappropriate behavior or communication issues? Then this is the book you've been waiting for. Based on the principles of the Miller Method, this book is filled with effective tips for solving behavioral issues promptly in day-to-day situations. Miller's insights, compiled here and expanded upon by Theresa Smith, are based on an understanding of the cognitive and sensory needs of children with autism and how this can underlie certain disordered behaviors. This practical how-to guide will help you to identify causes of distress, foster friendships, increase focus, toilet train, stop tantrums and handle inappropriate conduct. This will provide essential daily support to parents, families, carers and teachers of pre-adolescent children on the autism spectrum. The book is targeted toward the most affected ASD children.
- حقوق النشر:
- 2014 Arnold Miller and Theresa C. Smith
- جودة الكتاب:
- رقم ISBN 13:
- Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- تاريخ الجمع:
- Disability-Related, Nonfiction, Parenting and Family, FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Autism Spectrum Disorders
- قيود على استخدامها:
- This is a copyrighted book.