The Talent Revolution
عبر:: Lisa Taylor , Fern Lebo
- The definitive guide to maximizing workforce value, The Talent Revolution exposes work-life longevity as the most influential driver transforming today’s workplace – a competitive edge for organizations smart enough to capitalize on it. This is a first – a book that positions older workers as revolutionaries and reveals how organizations that engage employees across all life stages will outperform their competitors. With clarity and specificity, it describes new models, debunks commonly held myths about older workers, demolishes justifications for traditional structures and attitudes, and builds the case for a reset that will help smart companies profit from their most valuable assets. Through case studies, metrics, strategies, and tactics, The Talent Revolution explores the impact of workforce demographics on the future of work and provides new, actionable strategies for turning an aging workforce into a competitive advantage.
- حقوق النشر:
- 2019 University of Toronto Press
- جودة الكتاب:
- رقم ISBN 13:
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division
- تاريخ الجمع:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Human Resources & Personnel Management, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Strategic Planning
- قيود على استخدامها:
- This is a copyrighted book.