The New SuperLeadership
عبر:: Charles C. Manz , Henry P. Sims
- "SuperLeadership" was coined by authors Charles Manz and Henry Sims to describe a management style that focuses on "leading others to lead themselves". In their earlier book of that title, they established a philosophy that moves away from the typical hierarchical models (the traditional autocratic, heroic, or directive approach to leadership) to show how to utilize the richest resource a company can have: employees who are empowered and transformed from followers into "follower self-leaders", or superleaders. In The New SuperLeadership, the authors bring this philosophy into the real world with contemporary examples and profiles from the high-tech and knowledge-based business sectors. Special emphasis is given to how organizations and managers can undertake the transition to this new management style.
- حقوق النشر:
- 2001 Charles C. Manz, Henry P. Sims Jr.
- جودة الكتاب:
- رقم ISBN 13:
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- تاريخ الجمع:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- قيود على استخدامها:
- This is a copyrighted book.